martes, 17 de abril de 2007

Broccoli is for you






Composition

UNIDAD10* Write what you eat and how much you eat
I eat a lot of rice and chicken.
I eat a sometimes fish and berries.
I eat a usually candy and bread.
* Say what you like and why. Describe what you don’t like and explain why.
My farory vegetable is broccoli. Its great, are delicious.
My favory fruit is apple. Its good delicious.
My favory oil is potato chips. It’s very great.
* Decide of you have a healthy diet tell what you need to eat more ur less.
I have healthy diet. Don’t have a healthy diet.
I don’t eat well rice, chicken and sugar.
I need to eat more vegetables and fruit.



Yogurt, candy, lettuce. - very little

Cereal, fish, milk, beans, brocoli - some

Rice, eggs, cheese, tomatoes- A lot of
Public the marts 17 de April Comentarios...

No hay comentarios: